Get the right answers about Canadian immigration. Book a consultation today!

Your relatives and loved ones abroad can now come or live, study and work in Canada.

The Canadian Government allows you to sponsor certain relatives and loved ones to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada.

Explore various family class sponsorship program

Spousal Sponsorship Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner to come to Canada as a Permanent Resident. There are 2 types of spousal sponsorship:

Outland Sponsorship is mostly used when the sponsored person lives outside of Canada. The application is processed through the visa office in the sponsored spouse's country of citizenship or where they legally reside. Couples who live together in Canada can still apply under this category.

***Applying under this category will make you eligible to Appeal a refusal. There are no rights to appeal for an Inland Spousal Application.

Inland Sponsorship is used when the couple lives together in Canada and the sponsored partner has a temporary status in Canada. This category enables the sponsored partner to apply for an Open Work Permit. This will enable him or her to work for any employer in Canada while the sponsorship application is being processed. Book a consultation to find out if you are eligible for spousal sponsorship.


Dependent Children Sponsorship

The Government of Canada has a strong commitment to keep families together. Through this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor their dependent children to live with them in Canada. Children qualify as dependents if they meet requirements set by the Canadian Government. Book a consultation to find out if you are eligible for dependent children sponsorship.

Parents and Grand Parents Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may bring their parents and grandparents to Canada to keep the family together. Parents and grandparents approved under this program receive Canadian permanent residence and may eventually be able to apply for Canadian citizenship. Book a consultation to find out your eligibility

Other Eligible Relatives Sponsorship

Orphaned close relatives

If you have brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren who are orphaned, under the age of 18 and are single, they may be sponsored to come to Canada as a permanent resident.

Other Eligible Relatives

You may sponsor one relative, related by blood or adoption, if you meet the all conditions set by the Canadian government. Contact us to learn more about the program.