Get the right answers about Canadian immigration. Book a consultation today!

Temporary Resident Visa

Individuals visiting Canada on a temporary purpose (tourists, temporary foreign workers, international students, business visitors) must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter into Canada. Exception applies to visitors from a visa-exempt country.

Citizens of visa-exempt countries are required to obtain an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before their departure to Canada.

Visitors to Canada may visit for up to six months when they first enter Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension, and pay a new fee.

Bakerville immigration temporary resident

Super Visa

The Super Visa allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit Canada for a period of up to two years without having to renew their status.

The application process is similar for a regular TRV. However, additional document is required to prove that the parents and grandparents will be well supported throughout their stay in Canada.

The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only

Book a consultation today to:

  • Discuss your eligiblity for express entry.
  • Discover ways to improve your CRS score if you`re already in the pool.
  • Review your application if you have received an invitation to apply.

Book a consultation